Recently I was interviewed by Joseph Planta in the Podcast On the Line at TheCommentary.ca.
Our discussion on the podcast ranges from my experience, to my book, and how I forged my own own path in the face of Parkinson’s. You can listen to the full podcast on The Commentary. Highlights include
- Perseverance – why we need it, and how it will help in all aspects of your life
- Making choices and living well in the face of our individual realities and challenges
- How to stay in the race when you’d rather give up
- Having a positive impact on how we live our own lives – and even how we die
- The connection between luck and perseverance
- The role of faith in perseverance
- The importance of community
- What I learned from my experience on The Amazing Race Canada
Perseverance: The Seven Skills You Need to Survive, Thrive, and Accomplish More Than You Ever Imagined.
Order your copy of the book.